Xiaomi has been in talks for its new launches. Its newest budget smartphone ‘Redmi 9 Prime’ will be available for purchase today through a Flash Sale. Also, the new phone by Xiaomi comes with a 5,020mAh battery and MediaTek’s Helio G80 chipset.
The flash sale for the new Redmi 9 Prime will start from 12 PM via mi.com. So, it you want to grab one, we would suggest to order as soon as the sale starts as it may go out soon. Talking about the prices, the base model price of Redmi 9 Prime starts at ₹9,999. This has 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Also, the smartphone comes with 128GB storage priced at ₹11,999. It will be in four color variants: ‘Matte Black’, ‘Mint Green’, ‘Space Blue’ and ‘Sunrise Flare’.
- Features a 6.53-inch full HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Comes with P2i coating for splash resistance.
- Four rear cameras featuring a 13-megapixel primary sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens, 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 5-megapixel macro sensor
- Smartphone has an 8-megapixel front camera
- Runs MIUI based on Android 10 with support for dark mode.
Apart from 5,020mAh battery, the smartphone has support for up to 18W fast charging via a USB Type-C port. The company claims that the phone can go on for two days on a single charge. Talking about the Connectivity, the new Redmi 9 Prime include a 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0, VoWiFi, and dual VoLTE. Also, it has a rear fingerprint sensor and face recognition as well.