Vivo launched its first smartphone powered by Samsung’s Exynos 880 chipset. After the Exynos 980 and Exynos 990, this is Samsung’s third 5G chipset.
Vivo Y70s marks the debut of the new 5G chipset.
Also,Vivo Y70s will be available first in China. It will be on sale from June 1. There is no information on its global release yet.
Coming to the pricing, the smartphone starts at CNY 1,990 ( ₹21,000 approx) for the base model.
The base model comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. After that, the Vivo Y70s with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage costs at CNY 2,198 ( ₹23,300 approx).
- A 6.53-inch full HD+ display with a punch-hole camera on top.
- The triple camera setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- night mode, portrait mode, slow motion videos, time-lapse and more.
- For selfies, the Vivo Y70s sports a 16-megapixel camera.
- In addition to the 4,500mAh battery, Vivo Y70s has 18W fast charging support.
- The smartphone has a 3.5mm headphone jack, micro-USB port, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Along with 5G, the Y70s also supports 4G LTE for connectivity.
- the smartphone runs Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10.
- There are three colour options for the Y70s including ‘Fog Illusion’, ‘Starlight Blue’ and ‘Moon Shadow Black’.
Also, For more technology news, Visit FJK.city.