The online registeration of Vaishno Devi yatra has began. Also, the helicopter bookings are from August 26 till September 5. The Chief Executing Officer of Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, Jammu and Kashmir, Ramesh Kumar Jangid made the announcement.
After remaining closed for five months, the yatra to Mata Vaishno Devi Temple resumed on August 16. Before the COVID, the lakhs of visitors used to visit the shrine. At present, only 2000 devotees can undertake the pilgrimage. Out of these, 1,900 are residents of J&K and 100 are from other states.
Guidelines for yatra:
- Devotees who have done online registration can come.
- Any person more than 60 years of age, children below 10 years, pregnant women and people with co-morbidity cannot come.
- No permission to attend morning aarti.
- Pilgrim registration can only come via online mode.
- Pilgrims reaching from other states of India will have to follow the protocol of 100% compulsory antigen testing.
- Only pilgrims who have negative tests for Coronavirus can come.
- Also, People coming for the yatra from red districts of J&K will be compulsorily tested.
- So, the Jammu and Kashmir government took the decision to reopen all the religious places on August 11.
Make sure you book before going and abide to the guidelines!
For more travel news, visit FJK.City.