The pre-ordering of Apple iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro begins today in India. The new iPhones will go on sale on October 30.
The Pre-ordering for the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro can be done on Apple’s online store, Flipkart. Also through Apple’s authorised resellers. Coming to the pricing, the iPhone 12 starts at ₹79,900 for the base model with 64GB storage. iPhone 12 with 128GB and 256GB storage is costs at ₹84,900 and ₹94,900, respectively. The colour options in iPhone 12 are white, black, blue, green and red.
So, the base model of iPhone 12 Pro has 128GB storage, and costs at ₹1,19,900. The iPhone 12 Pro also comes in 256GB and 512GB storage variants with costing of ₹1,29,900 and ₹1,49,900, respectively. iPhone 12 Pro has four colour options of graphite, silver, gold and pacific blue. Also, there are trade-in and EMI options for both iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro through the Apple online store.
- 6.1-inch OLED display
- A14 Bionic chip,
- IP68 rating for water and dust resistance
- two 12-megapixel rear cameras with an ultra wide and a wide angle lens
- For selfies, there’s a 12-megapixel front camera.
- supports 5G, dual SIM connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0, and NFC.
iPhone 12 Pro
- additional 12-megapixel telephoto lens,
- night mode portrait
- LiDAR Scanner
- Also, rest of the specs remain the same for the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12.
For more technology updates, visit FJK.city.