Apple launched the iPad Pro earlier this year in March. The highlight is the inclusion of dual rear cameras and a brand new A12Z Bionic chip.
The New 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro: Available in silver and space grey colours. They come in variants – 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB.
11-inch iPad Pro: Starts at ₹71,900 for the Wi-Fi model and ₹85,900 for the Wi-Fi + Cellular model.
12.9-inch iPad Pro: Starts at ₹89,900 for the Wi-Fi model and ₹1,03,900 for the Wi-Fi + Cellular model.
Also, the Magic Keyboard with the new iPad Pro is priced at ₹27,900 for the 11-inch iPad Pro. For the 12.9-inch model, it is at ₹31,900. It comes with over 30languages layout. This includes simplified Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Spanish.
The Apple Pencil for iPad Pro is available for ₹10,900.
The new Smart Keyboard Folio for the new iPad Pro in space grey for ₹7,500 for the 11-inch iPad Pro. Also, it is ₹9,900 for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro.
Specifications of the iPad Pro
- ProMotion tech, wide colour, True Tone display with anti-reflective coating and 600nits brightness levels.
- Both are powered by Apple A12Z Bionic processor along with the Neural Engine and Embedded M12 coprocessor.
- Comes with a 12-megapixel f/1.8 aperture lens in addition to an Ultra-wide 10-megapixel f/2.4 aperture with 125-degree FoV. The cameras can record up to 4K videos at 60fps. They also support 24fps for both the cameras and for Slo-mo videos as well.
- On the front, you get a 7-megapixel shooter with standard set of features. This include the Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Animoji etc. Also, You can record FHD resolution videos at 60fps with the front camera as well.
- Comes with the new LiDAR scanner. This throws light to measure the distance. Also, This would result in better augmented reality performance.
So, go and grab your own from the sale.