It’s Summer Time already and undoubtedly the time for Mangoes. Mango beverages and desserts are not only delicious but also helps you beat the heat.
So, here is one that you can easily make at home.
This Summer dessert takes around 1 hour to make and serves 2 people.
FOR SABJA SEEDS:
- 2 tsp basil seeds / sabja seeds / tukmaria seeds
- 1 cup water
FOR FALOODA SEV:
- ½ cup falooda sev / vermicelli
- 1 cup water
FOR CHILLED MILK:
- 1½ cup full cream milk
- 1 tsp sugar
FOR MANGO FALOODA:
- 4 tbsp mango pieces
- 2 tsp rose syrup
- 4 tbsp mango jelly, optional
- ½ cup mango pulp
- 2 scoop mango ice cream
- 2 tsp cashews, pistachios, almonds – chopped
- 3 tsp tutti frutti
FALOODA SEV RECIPE:
- boil a cup of water.
- add faluda sev and switch off the flame.
SABJA SEEDS RECIPE:
- take 2 tsp of sabja seeds in a small cup
- Add 1 cup of water and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- sabja seeds will swell absorbing water.
FALOODA PREPARATION RECIPE:
- in a tall glass add 2 tbsp of soaked sabja seeds.
- After that, add cooked falooda sev and set with the help of spoon.
- add chopped mango pieces.
- Then add rose syrup. (Optional)
- Also, add jelly of mango flavour and level it up.
- Then add mango pulp or mango puree.
- Next, add chilled milk. add as required.
- now slowly place the mango scoop ice-cream.
- and garnish with chopped nuts and tutti frutti.
- finally, serve mango falooda immediately.