Are you also turning up to Fridge after every 1 hour to snack up something? Binge watching and Binge eating goes hand in hand. Food is being our soulmate in these days. If Happy eat food, If sad eat food! Also, snack recipe with leftovers are a saviour.
Rather than unhealthy snacking, shift to healthy eating. Whatever you eat or snack it should be a bit healthy. And if you are not working out, you need to watch your diet.
This recipe is made with leftover bread and some pav bhaji masala.
Here is a simple recipe which is quick and easy to make.
Masala Bread Recipe
- 5 slice bread white / brown
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 chilli, slit
- 2 tbsp spring onion, finely chopped
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ carrot, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cabbage, capsicum and tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tsp pav bhaji masala
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- in a large kadai heat 2 tsp butter and saute 2 clove garlic,1 chilli, 2 tbsp spring onion and ½ onion.
- further add vegetables, 2 tomato and ¼ tsp salt. saute well.
- now add 1 tsp pav bhaji masala and ¼ tsp salt. saute well.
- furthermore, add 2 tbsp of tomato sauce and mix well.
- now add bread pieces and mix gently.
- finally, add coriander leaves and serve bread masala with hot chai.
Try out this spicy recipe in your quarantine and share on your social pages. And, do not forget to snack on it!