Samsung is soon launching two new smartphones. These are the Samsung Galaxy M11 and Galaxy M01 in India today. The phons will be on sale on Flipkart at 12 noon. Also, it will be in offline retail stores. The Galaxy M11 is a successor of the Galaxy M10. But, the Galaxy M01 is new budget phone.
According to leaks, the Galaxy M11 is to arrive in two different variants: the 3GB+32GB and the 4GB+64GB. The cost of a 3GB+32GB variant may cost at Rs 10,999. And, the cost of the 4GB+64GB variant might go up to Rs 14,999.
On the other hand, the Galaxy M01 might cost at Rs 8999.
Galaxy M11 specifications
The phone has already launched in the UAE. So, the specifications are out.
- powered by an octa-core processor paired with 4GB of RAM.
- features a triple camera setup on the rear which includes a main 13-megapixel sensor with f/1.8 lens,
- a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens along with a 5-megapixel wide-angle camera.
- the Galaxy M11 has an 8-megapixel camera selfie camera
- a 5000 mAH battery tact comes with support for 15W fast charging.
Galaxy M01 expected specifications
There are not many specifications about the phone. But, the teaser page on Flipkart revealed something.
- The phone will have a dual-camera setup on the rear which would include a 13-megapixel main sensor.
- The M01 to feature a 5.7-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 720*1560 pixels.
- to be driven by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM.
- expected to arrive in only one storage variant—a 3GB+32GB variant.
- Galaxy M01 is said to house a 4000mAh battery