The all new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G will launch in India tomorrow. Customers can also register for ‘notify me’ on the official website. The company came up with Galaxy S20 FE in September last year. It is in both 5G and 4G versions. So far, India has the 4G model.
The 5G version will come with a Qualcomm chip. The other specifications are most likely to be the same. So, the 5G model comes in Cloud Navy, Cloud Lavender, Cloud Red, Cloud Mint, Cloud White, and Cloud Orange colours.
- a 6.5-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with a 120Hz refresh rate
- runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
- a triple rear camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary sensor, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and an 8-megapixel telephoto lens.
- a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
- packs a 4,500mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
Talking about the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G specs
It has a 6.5-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with up to 120Hz refresh rate. Also, it runs on the Exynos 990 chipset.
The phone has a triple camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary sensor, 12-megapixel secondary sensor and an 8-megapixel telephoto lens. It houses a 32-megapixel front camera for selfies.
So, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE comes with a 4,500mAh battery. The smartphone is IP68-rated for water and dust resistance.
For more technology updates, visit FJK.city.