After the S20 series, Samsung has come up with another new launch. The company announced the launch of the new Galaxy A31. It is scheduled to debut in India on June 4. It was first launched in Thailand almost two weeks back.
Samsung had launched the Galaxy A11 as well in Thailand. But no information for India as of now. Also, It is at 8,999 Baht in Thailand. This is around ₹21,300.
Also, The smartphone has been listed on Samsung’s official site along with a ‘Notify Me’ button. Interested users can sign up here to get the latest updates on the launch.
The Galaxy A31 comes in three colours: Blue, Black, and White.
- Infinity-U 6.4-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a notch on top.
- powered by a 2GHz octa-core processor.
- two storage variants of the Galaxy A31 with 4GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB. a
- microSD card support as well for storage expansion up to 512GB.
- quad-camera setup with a 48-megapixel primary sensor, 5-megapixel depth sensor, 8-megapixel ultra wide sensor and a 5-megapixel macro lens.
- 20-megapixel camera for selfies.
- a 5,000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
- an in-display fingerprint sensor and comes with support for Samsung Pay.
So, keep an eye on the launch and grab as soon as it arrives.
For more technology information, Visit FJK.city.