Samsung brought the Galaxy M21 2021 Edition smartphone in India at a starting price of ₹12,499. The phone will go on sale in the country starting July 26 via Amazon India. So, now the company has plans to launch another smartphone in India. Samsung has announced that it will launch the Galaxy A22 5G smartphone on July 23.
So, the Samsung Galaxy A22 5G will compete in India with the Realme Narzo 30 5G. It starts at ₹15,999 and the OnePlus Nord CE 5G that starts at ₹22,999 in India.
Company shared in a post on Twitter,
“Gear up for lag-free, real-time gaming on 5G. 11 band 5G network support of #GalaxyA225G will guarantee uninterrupted 5G access. Just 2 days to go. Stay Tuned.”
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G specs
So, Samsung has already launched the Galaxy A22 5G smartphone in Europe. It might bring the smartphone with similar specifications to India.
- 6.6-inch Full-HD+ display with a refresh rate of 90Hz
- powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor, coupled up to 8GB of RAM and up to 128GB of storage space
- expandable further up to 1TB using a microSD card
- triple rear camera setup consisting of a 48-megapixel primary camera,
- a 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera,
- 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- For selfies, it has an 8-megapixel camera in the front
- Also, backed by a 5,000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging technology.
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G expected price
The pricing of its upcoming Galaxy A22 5G smartphone is not out yet. But reports hint towards the 6GB+128GB version of the phone being priced at ₹19,999, and the 8GB+128GB version at ₹21,999 in India.
For more technology updates, visit FJK.city.