PROHIBITION ON LIQUID NITROGEN IN FOOD AND DRINKS..

Haryana government bans liquid Nitrogen in Drinks and Food after an Incident that happened in Gurugram.

A 30 year old man drank a cocktail with liquid nitrogen. This caused an immense hole in his stomach leading to pain.

According to mixologists, the drink cannot be served until the smoke has evaporated.

The FDA commissioner said “Due to its low temperature, liquid nitrogen can be extremely damaging to body tissue, causing frostbite and cryogenic burning on contact. Moreover, if ingested, it could lead to severe internal damage, destroying tissue in the mouth and intestinal tract,” Kumar said.

There will now be surprise checking in bars and pubs to keep a track of the ban!

Leave a comment