The Poco M3 is now official. The phone has starting price of $149 ( ₹11,000 approximately) for the 4GB/64GB model. The top model with 4GB/128GB configuration is at $169 ( ₹12,500 approximately). The phone is in blue, yellow, and black colour options. For now there is no word when the phone will come to India.
As per leaked renders, Poco M3 is different in looks from the rest of the budget Android smartphones in this price category. It has a wide camera array on the back panel that has camera sensors, LED flash, and big Poco branding. Also, the phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The front has a dot drop display.
- 6.53-inch full HD+ display with 19:5:9 aspect ratio,
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, and 90.3% screen-to-body ratio
- has Widevine L1 certification
- runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM
- up to 128GB built-in storage
- A 6,000mAh battery
- coupled with support for 18W fast charging
- a 22.5W fast charger in-the-box.
- three sensors on the back.
- Also, the setup has a 48-megapixel primary sensor, 2-megapixel macro sensor, and 2-megapixel depth sensor
- on the front, it has an 8-megapixel sensor.
- On the software front, it runs on MIUI 12 for Poco, based on Android 10.
- dual speakers with Hi-Res Audio certification
- expandable storage up to 512GB via a microSD card
- IR Blaster, 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio, and USB Type-C.
So, for more technology updates, visit FJK.city.