Along with flagship and mid-range phones such as Nokia 9.3 PureView, Nokia 7.3, and more, HMD Global is working on a new entry-level phone, the Nokia C1 Plus. It is a successor to the Nokia C1. A Nokia device with model number TA-1312 made appearance on the EEC website.
As per reports by Nokiapoweruser, the Nokia C1 Plus will run Android Go software. It means that it will have stock experience and optimisation for low-memory apps. This includes Google Go, YouTube Go, and Gmail Go. Also, the specifications of the Nokia C1 Plus have also been seen on the EEC listing.
Nokia C1 Plus
- a 5.45-inch screen with 720p resolution
- a notch on top packing a 5MP selfie camera
- main camera on the back of the device will also be a 5MP shooter
- powered by an octa-core CPU with a clock speed of 1.4GHz
- Expectedly, this device will pack 1GB of RAM
- There will be 16GB of internal memory inside the smartphone
There will be a 2500mAh battery. The dimensions of the device might be 149.1×71.2×8.75mm. Also, the EEC listing has made revelation of red and blue colours.
Also, the phone should cost under Rs 10,000 if it ever launches in India.
For more technology updates, visit FJK.city.