Stressed read opposite is Desserts! And it is a saviour of all times. We all are sick and tired of staying at homes. And Nothing can make you happy than Chocolates. Also, we are tired reading the baking recipes. So, Read down the ‘No Bake Chocolate Pudding Cake’ Recipe!
No Bake Chocolate Pudding Cake
INGREDIENTS (FOR 8 SERVING)
- 1 ½ cups chocolate hazelnut spread(435 g), warmed
- 24 graham crackers, halved
- 2 packets instant chocolate pudding
- 4 cups milk(945 mL)
- 8 oz cream cheese(225 g)
- ½ cup sugar(100 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate(85 g), melted
- 2 cups chocolate frosting(230 g)
- raspberry, for garnish
- graham cracker crumb, for garnish
- chocolate shaving, for garnish
- To start with, spread a baking sheet and grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread the chocolate hazelnut spread into an even rectangle. Leave ¼ inch (6 mm) between each cracker.
- After that, place 20 graham cracker halves on top of chocolate hazelnut mixture and freeze until solid, about 30 minutes.
- Cut between the graham cracker pieces with a knife. Lay a cutting board on top of the graham crackers and invert the baking sheet.
- Carefully peel the parchment paper from the chocolate hazelnut layer. Return to freezer until ready to build cake.
- After that, combine the instant pudding and milk in a bowl and whisk until fully mixed. Allow to set for at least five minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, and mix until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the melted chocolate until fully mixed.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Add three quarters of the pudding mixture to the bottom of a 10-inch (25-cm) greased springform pan.
- Make a ring along the edge of the pan with the chocolate hazelnut graham crackers. Press them until they are even with the top of the pan.
- Leave a ¼ to ½–inch (2 to 6-cm) gap and make another ring using plain graham cracker pieces. Repeat, alternating between chocolate hazelnut and plain graham crackers, until you reach the center.
- Also, fill the pan with the remaining pudding mixture and spread evenly across the top.
- Freeze the cake for at least 4 hours.
- Release the chilled cake from the pan and frost with chocolate frosting.
- Garnish with raspberries, crushed graham crackers, and chocolate shavings.
For more food receipes, check the website.
Recipe credits: Tasty.co