The coronavirus impact sliding down, many businesses are getting back on track with guidelines issued by concerned departments . Though there are business which cannot be opened seeing the safety of citizens.
For shops, hotels, restaurants and gyms , these new guidelines apply:
- No cloakrooms
- Tables should be a minimum distance of 1.5 metres apart
- Small tables only — larger tables only for families
- No regulars’ tables
- Guests must be seated as far away from each other as possible
- No buffets
- Air should be humidified
- Trays must be placed on tables for guests to take their own drinks
- Food should be covered when serving if possible
- Digital menus (can be accessed on mobile phones with QR code)
People should follow social distancing as much as possible.
Hotels: open from 25 may to receive guests under certain conditions
Bars and clubs: Still closed.