There were a lot of speculations about the Moto G9. But Today, Motorola finally launched the Moto G9 in India. The smartphone was made official on Flipkart. Also, the company did not revealed the name till the last minute. The name was spotted on the URL of the Flipkart microsite.
The new Moto G9 becomes the first phone in India to have a Snapdragon 622 Octa-core processor. Also, only a single variant of 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage has been launched for now. The phone costs at Rs 11,499.
It will be available on Flipkart and sale will be from August 31, 12 PM onwards. Also, the phone will take time to be available in retail stores.
- features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 20:9.
- has a waterdrop notch on the top with thin bezels around the camera.
- corning gorilla glass 3
- powered by a superior Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor
- 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, expandable up to 512GB using a microSD card.
- square-shaped camera module at the rear consisting of three camera sensors and one LED flash
- consists of a 48-megapixel primary camera with an F1.7 aperture with Quad Pixel Technology
- a 2-megapixel Macro lens
- a 2-megapixel depth sensor
- 8-megapixel camera for front
Also, there is a fingerprint sensor at the back of the smartphone. There is also face unlock system.
It has a great 5000mAh battery with support for 20W Turbopower fast charging. The smartphone runs on Android 10 out of the box.