Xiaomi’s latest, Mi 11X will be available for pre-ordering in the country. The company brought Mi 11X in India alongside the Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11X Pro last week. So, the phone is the most affordable of the three smartphones. It comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-series processor, 120Hz OLED panel and dual speaker system.
Mi 11X Price and offers
The price is set at Rs 29,999 for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant while the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant will cost Rs 31,999. It will go on pre-orders starting April 27. Also, the users get a cashback offers upto Rs 5,500 with HDFC debit and credit cards. Moreover, there are bundle offers such as Mi Band 5 worth Rs 2500 for Rs 500.
- a 6.67-inch Full HD+ resolution (2400 x1080) display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 360 Hz touch sampling rate
- brightness of 1300 nits and supports HDR 10+
- protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC
- a 48-megapixel Sony IMX582 sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera with 119-degree field of view
- a 5-megapixel macro camera with 2X zoom
- front has a 20-megapixel selfie shooter
- a 4,520mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- runs MIUI 12 based on Android 11.
For more technology news, visit FJK.city.