Summers have arrived and so as the King of Fruits. Mangoes are in market and is ready to be served in all forms. Mango can be turned into any form from Breakfast dish to dinner.
The juices available in market are full of preservatives and tastemakers. Avoidance of them is the best choice. Also, cold drinks too harm our body as they are full of sugars.
So, keeping the health in mind and summer needs too, we have brought you another lockdwon recipe.
FOR PRESSURE COOKING:
- 1 raw mango
- 2 cup water
- 3 tbsp mint / pudina
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp cardamom powder, cumin powder and pepper powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- few ice cubes
- cold water
- In a pressure cooker take 1 raw mango and pour 2 cup water.
- cover and pressure cook for 5 whistles or until mango are cooked well.
- cool completely, and peel the skin of mango.
- also, scrape the pulp of mango making sure the skin has separated.
- transfer the mango pulp to a blender.
- also add 3 tbsp mint, ¼ cup sugar.
- blend to smooth paste without adding any water.
- now add ½ tsp cardamom powder, ½ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp pepper powder and ¾ tsp salt.
- mix well making sure everything is well combined. aam panna concentrate is ready.
- For serving, in a tall glass take a tbsp of aam panna concentrate and add few ice cubes.
- pour in ice-cold water and mix well.
- finally, enjoy aam panna garnished with fresh mint leaves.