Ayodhya is under development for many big projects. Soon, a luxury cruise ride will be there to revisit the splendour of Ramayan!
Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh is preparing to turn the Ayodhya into the biggest religious destination for Hindus. So, centre is clearing the deck to launch the Ramayan Cruise Tour’ on the holy city’s Saryu river.
In a press release, the Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways said that the Union Minister of State, Mansukh Mandaviya has set a review meeting. This is for the quick implementation of the services. So, the cruise will give tourists a panoramic view of the newly built Ram temple, Ram statue and the Ram corridor.
Facilities and tourism plan of the Tour
- It is a 80 -seater cruise and will have luxuries, pantry and kitchen.
- Interiors will be as per the descriptions in the Ramcharitmanas.
- Large glass panels for the the scenic beauty of the Sarayu ghats.
- Cruise will be built environment friendly with hybrid engines, bio-toilets.
So, the tour will cover 15 to 16 kilometres on the Sarayu river. During this, an exclusively made feature film of 45 to 60 minutes will be shown to the devotees. The basis is on Goswami Tulsidas’s ‘Ramcharitmanas’. Moreover the play will cover the period of Lord Rama’s birth to his Rajyaabhishek (throning ceremony at Ayodha).
Also, cruise will have selfie points and other activities around the theme of Ramayan. The tour will end with Arti at the ghats where the members can participate.
Developing Ayodhya as a tourist destination
• It is the birthplace of Lord Rama and one of the most important pilgrim sites for Hindus
• As per UP tourism data, Ayodhya attracts more than crore tourists every year.
Also, for more travel updates, visit FJK.city.