LG is all set to bring the latest phone to India next week. The LG Wing that comes with two displays wherein one can rotate to form a T-shape. There is confirmation by LG that it will come in India on October 28.
The company make a teaser to launch its smartphone with a silhouette backdrop of the Wing smartphone. There was no revealation about the name. The launch is to take place between 11:30 am and 12:30 pm on October 28.
LG Wing is the most unique smartphone this year. The phone has two displays, a smaller one rotating to an angle of 90 degrees. LG Wing comes in two colour options of Aurora Gray and Illusion Sky.
- features a 6.8-inch FHD+ POLED display, and a smaller 3.9-inch G-OLED display.
- runs Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 765G processor
- 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via a microSD card.
- Also, it has a 32-megapixel pop-up camera for selfies
- features triple cameras at the back which is a combination of a 64-megapixel primary camera, a 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 12-megapixel ultra-wide big pixel sensor
- Also, has a gimbal motion camera
So, the LG Wing is to have a 4,000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0+, and wireless charging. The smartphone has a proprietary 3D sound engine, in-display fingerprint sensor, and IP54 rating for water and dust resistance.
It came in South Korea last month and costs 1,098,900 Korean won which translates to roughly ₹70,000. Also, Currently, it is in South Korea, North America and Europe.
For more technology updates, visit FJK.city.