Pancakes have been ruling the social media for quite a time now. Every other post on Instagram is about either Protein Pancakes or Normal Fully Pancakes. Heard about Jaggery Pancakes?
Here is a simple recipe by Celebrity Chef Ranveer Brar. This will take hardly 10-15 minutes or even less. Also, they are dairy and sugar free.
- ½ cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 Banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp Jaggery, crumbled
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 Cup Soy Milk
- Other Ingredients
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Take whole wheat flour in a bowl and add mashed banana in it.
- Also, add in jaggery and vanilla essence, soy milk and whisk everything well.
- Whisk until jaggery blends well and forms a homogeneous batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat. Add ghee little at a time and brush all over the pan.
- Pour a ladle of the prepared batter and swirl it forming a circular pancake.
- Cook until it forms a golden-brown ring on the edges.
- After that, Flip and cook on the other side as well. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Once done remove off the fame and repeat the same for the rest of the batter.
- Serve warm.
It is a healthy breakfast idea. You can add your favourite topping on it.
For more recipes, visit Fjk.city.