All religious places have started to open in many states. Also all Yatras are beginning again too. The famous Sikh shrine Shri Hemkund Sahib, Uttarakhand has reopened for pilgrimage from Friday.
Shri Hemkund Sahib is one of the most sacred Gurudwaras in the country. The Gurudwara reopens every year in May.
Also, the Hemkund Sahib Management Trust has mention some safety guidelines for the people coming.
- Only asymptomatic pilgrims can enter.
- Anyone above 60 years of age or below 10 years of age as well as pregnant women cannot take the yatra.
- People with co-morbidities should also refrain from this pilgrimage.
Rules for pilgrims from other states:
- Covid-19 antigen test is mandatory of people visiting from other states.
- Only pilgrims with negative COVID-19 test results can proceed for pilgrimage.
- Also, Pilgrims who have registered themselves on the web portal of Dehradun, will be allowed for Shri Hemkund yatra.
- Mandatory face masks and covers for all pilgrims.
- Pilgrims should frequently wash their hands and feet with soap inside the Gurdwara premises
- Maintaining a distance of 6-feet from other pilgrims inside the Gurudwara is compulsory.
- Also, Masks/face covers used by the pilgrims should be disposed properly in designated dustbins.
- Spitting is strictly disallowed.
- Also, pilgrims should not touch any surface or materials.
So, those who want to visit can not go to the Gurudwara. Also, only visit is necessary.