After a long wait, Google has launched the Pixel 4a. Before the launch there were many leaks. But the company finally announced the sale and launch date of the Google Pixel 4a in India.
It will be available in a single size, and the model will come with a 5.81-inch display and costs $349 in the US, approx, Rs 25,000. More information will be on October 17 when the price will be out and the phone goes officially for sale in India.
- mid-range Snapdragon 730G chipset with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storag.
- For the display, the phone will use a 5.81-inch Full-HD+ punch-hole OLED panel with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
- The phone gets a square camera module on the back, but only with a single lens fitted inside it. Features a 12.2-megapixel dual pixel phase detection rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, OIS, and a 77-degree field of view.
- An LED flash
- On the front, an 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture and an 84-degree field of view. Might include 4K 30fps video recording and 1080p 120fps recording.
- A 3,140mAh battery pack for keeping the lights on.
- Also, this hardware is wrapped inside a body measures 144×69.4×8.2mm and weighs about 143 grams only.
For more technology news, visit FJK.city.