Our sweet cravings will never stop. Why to stop, when you can increase the sweets on your platter? It is always good to go for Gluten free desserts.
Here we are with an amazing Gluten Free Doughnuts recipe:
Gluten Free Doughnuts
- ⅔ cup dark chocolate(100 g) and ⅔ cup butter(150 g)
- ½ cup cocoa powder(50 g)
- ⅔ cup sugar(135 g)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- ⅔ cup chocolate(100 g), melted
- ⅓ cup sprinkles(50 g)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- After that, Melt the chocolate and butter together in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Take off the heat and whisk in the eggs one at a time.
- Tear off a piece of greaseproof paper and scrunch into a small ball.
- Place the the paper balls in the centre of each hole in a muffin tin.
- After that, Pour the chocolate doughnut mixture in the muffin tin holes, circling around the paper balls and being careful not to cover them.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Carefully take the doughnuts out of the muffin tin. Take out the paper balls with your fingers. Also, You should have a circle-shaped hole in each doughnut.
- After that, dip in some melted chocolate, followed by some sprinkles.
Also, you can add caramel or glaze chocolate on it.
Recipe credits: Tasty.co