None of us can ever say a NO to Cheese. Also, it is lockdown and we have all time to try out new dishes. For all the Parmesan lovers, here is a Tasty recipe of Garlic Parmesan Potato Stackers.
They are made with easily available ingredients. Dipped in garlic and cheese, it will tickle your taste buds for sure.
Read down the recipe and try this out!
Garlic Parmesan Potato Stackers
Ingredients (for 10 serving)
- 10 russet potatoes
- ¼ cup melted butter and heavy cream
- 1.5 cups shredded parmesan cheese(165 g)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder and 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- sour cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175˚C).
- Trim the ends of the potatoes and then slice into ¼-inch thick rounds.
- After that, Add the potato rounds to a large bowl with the melted butter, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir well to coat the potatoes.
- Grease a muffin tin with nonstick spray and then stack about 10-12 potato rounds in each muffin cup.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until the potato stacks are well browned.
- Let cool slightly, then serve with sour cream.
Enjoy as your evening snack or a Bing watch snack!
Recipe credits: Tasty.co.in