Delhi’s pubs and Bars to Reopen From September 9
As per the order by Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), bars and pubs in the national capital will be open from 9th to 30th September. Also, only non containment zone can open the bars and pubs and it will be on trial basis.
A detailed Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) has been released by DDMA. The guidelines are as follows:
- Wearing masks is mandatory for entry in the bars and pubs in the national capital.
- In the view of maintaining social distancing norms, bars can operate with only 50% of seating capacity.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited.
- Staff/visitors to follow frequent sanitisation.
- For now, only bars in non-containment zones will open up.
Also, Delhi Metro is resuming from September 7. There will be no use of tokens, only smart cards and contactless travel. Moreover selective stations and Gates will be open for entrance and exit. Also, mask is compulsory for everyone travelling through metro.
So, for more updates, visit fjk.city