The regular routine has created a sort of monotony in our lives. Those repitative breakfasts, lunch and dinner. Bored of regular Indian cuisines? Try out something new. Pancakes! Yes. You can easily cook them and have for breakfast or evening snacks. Here is an American cuisine recipe that you must try.
Pancakes are flat cake, often thin and round, prepared from a starch-based batter that may contain eggs, milk and butter.
Not only they are easy to make, but also nutritious and filling. Also, they provide you freedom to top it with your favourite fruit or syrup.
Also, you can add a scoop of your protein powder. It will add chocolate flavour to your pancakes. Only if, your protein is chocolate flavoured. It will not only be healthy but also full of flavour.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Banana
- 2 Tablespoons 100% Real Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats (I use Gluten-Free)
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla optional
- Fresh Berries
- Real Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Chips
- Fresh Banana Slices
- Sliced Almonds
- In a blender, pour Almond Milk, eggs, egg white, banana, maple syrup, vanilla (optional), rolled oats, baking powder and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- After that, heat a pan over medium heat. Once warmed, spray with non-stick cooking spray or place coconut oil or butter in it. Pour pancake batter into pan in round circles.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side. Turn over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Drizzle with real maple syrup and toppings of choice.
And , your Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are ready! Have it with you favourite topping or syrup.