It has been long since the lockdown began. It is being extending and we dont know when it will end. But we all are craving the afe and restaurant food! Our kitchend have turned into restaurants. Among us is the actress Rakul Preet too..The actress recently shared a video wherein she gave the recipe of healthy banana chocolate and oatmeal cookies.
Give it a try for sure. Watch it here.
Banana Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 ripe bananas
- 50gm oatmeal
- Muesli (optional)
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa
- Grated chocolate
- Preheat the over at 180 degrees celsius.
- For the cookies, she took two ripe bananas and mashed them in a bowl using a spoon. Also, she mentioned not mash the bananas in a blender.
- She added the oatmeal to the mashed bananas and mixed them. To give the cookies a little more flavour, the actress added some muesli.
- To this mixture, she added two teaspoons of unsweetened cocoa and finally, Rakul grated a chocolate bar and added it to the mixture.
- For baking, the actress greased the baking tray. Make small circles of the dough and flattened them a little before placing them. She then placed the tray full of cookies in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.
- She also mentioned, if you are not a fan of chocolate, you can add anything you want, dry fruits or nuts. You can make it sweet by adding Honey or Maple syrup.