Apple announced its new launch, Iphone SE, on April 15th, 2020. The new smartphone in packed up with a lot of interesting and attractive features. The new powerful iphone comes with 4.7 inch retine HD display with Touch ID security. It is compact and affordable. Moreover, it is Dust and Water resistant upto 1 metre for 30 minutes. Available in Black , White and (PRODUCT) Red colors, it costs for Rs. 42,500.
Apple designed A-13 Bionic
A13 Bionic is the fastest chip ever in a smartphone. It is perfect for photography, gaming and augmented reality experiences. A13 Bionic and iOS 13 together enable new intelligent apps that make use of machine learning and Core ML.
Talking about the camera, the new launch comes with a single rear camera which unlocks the benefits of computational photography and is dust and water resistance . It is 12 megapixel with f/1.8 aperture wide camera allows to take nice portraits and landscape views.
It comes with all six portrait lightning effects and Depth control. Cinematic video stabilisation on both front and rear camera. The rear camera supports video capture at 4k up to 60 fps. The front camera is 7 megapixels.
– Apple designed A-13 bionic fastest chip
– 4.7 inch retina HD display
– Haptic touch for quick actions
– Great battery life with wireless charging, Qi certified chargers which charges 50% in 30 minutes.
– 12 megapixel camera with f/1.8 aperture, wide camera , Front camerawith 7 megapixel
– Portrait mode, Depth control
– Cinematic video stabilisation
– Storage: 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB
The new Iphone SE with ios 13 gives a seamless experience with a great software and hardware. It comes in 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB storage. Apple announced the new launch on April 15th and the preorder will be available from April 17th.